Wednesday, June 18, 2014

New Version Of "How To Get A Job In Intelligence" In the Works And I Could Use Some Help...

A few years ago, I published a series of posts called "How To Get A Job In Intelligence".  It was, without a
doubt, one of the most popular series I have ever written.

Well, I am about to put out an updated version of that series as an e-book on Kindle.

I have been working with my research assistant, McKenzie Rowland, for the better part of three months to update the info and improve the advice (more articles, more links, more hints and tips, more inside info) and I am getting close to launch.

But I could use your help.

I am looking for feedback from people who found some use in the original series.  If you read the original series and found it helpful or informative, I would appreciate it if you would drop me a line:  kwheaton at mercyhurst dot edu.  I would like to talk to you about what worked for you and what did not.  

Thanks!

No comments: